Mr.Principal "En.Mohd Zanal Bin Dirin".I'v met his son few times who also study here in UNIMAP but he is on the way to 'first degree' .
This is the pictures of all my teachers in SMTAS.(Staff not included)
Before we went back to celebrate Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.We gathered at school hall
and meet all techers.
This is captured at the school cafeteria during our break time when we attending
additional class.Everybody happy because the food is served for free
Both of them is our former principal.On the left Is Cikgu Din and on the left is Cikgu Khai.Cikgu Din is going to retire but Cikgu Khai was prometed to become 'A' principle at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Pendang.
Kelab Remaja Sekolah
Rugby Team.Here some advice,don't get trouble with this fellas cause you might ended your fine day at hospital...just look at their fierce face,they don't smile even for a camera post.
Sepak Takraw Team.
Hybrids are cars that run off a rechargeable battery and gasoline, rather than just gasoline. Hybrid batteries help to reduce fuel emissions because the hybrid engine draws on the battery and not gasoline when accelerating. Hybrid gasoline motors can shut off when the car is stopped and run off their electricity. Hybrid cars are good for the environment. They can reduce smog by 90 percent and they use far less gasoline than conventional cars.
Hybrid cars are economical. They can get up to 55 to 60 mpg in city driving, while a typical SUV might travel 15-20 miles per gallon, or use three times as much gas for the same distance.
How Hybrids Save Energy and Gasoline:
- Hybrid engines are much smaller than those on conventional cars. A hybrid car engine is built small to accommodate the 99% of driving time when a car is not going up hills or accelerating quickly. When extra acceleration power is needed, it relies on the battery to provide additional force.
- Hybrid gasoline motors can shut off when the car is stopped and run off their electric motor and battery.
- Hybrid cars are lighter, which their tires create half the drag of conventional cars because they are stiffer and inflated to a higher pressure.
- Hybrid cars often recover braking energy. Electric hybrid motors take the kinetic energy lost in braking and use it to charge the battery.
- Hybrid cars are often more aerodynamic, reducing wind resistance.
- Hybrids burn less gasoline per mile, so they release much less pollution and fewer greenhouse gases.
Unlike cock or dog fighting that is popular among western people,this beautiful Siamese fighting fish is took to the actual fight which test the bravery of the fish rather than see how much damage would be inflicted or a death match that is held in other animal fighting sport. Spectators bet on how long a particular fish would fight, and which one would give up first.
A Betta fish’s natural habitat is in shallow, tropical water. They can be found in nature in paddy field, drainage ditches, slow moving streams and fresh water ponds. Their natural food source is insects and mosquito larvae.
Types of Betta fish:
Bettas are divided into two groups based on their spawning behavior. In 2006, around 65 species of Bettas were classified and some of the prominent ones are as follows:
- Betta Splenden: Is popularly known as the Siamese fighting fish. It also the most popular species of fresh water aquarium and a native to
Mekongriver basin in the South East Asia, wherein it is referred as Pla-Kad or Pla-Kat. Thailand.B. Splendens are generally dull green and brown in color.
- Betta fish Bellica: They are also known as slim Betta. Bellica means Warlike. Although the Latin name suggests that, they are peaceful Betta fish types. In its original habitat, Betta fish Bellica can be found in extremely soft and acidic water, whereas in an aquarium, the fish can be kept in acidic and neutral, not too hard and clean water.
- Beta Coccina: Betta Coccina is a small red Betta fish found in Jambi (
), southern Johor and Sumatra . Jorg Vierke first described this fish in 1979. The only difference between the species from , Malakka Malaysia and B. Coccina from Malaysia is color difference. Sumatra
- Betta Picta: It has three horizontal line on its body formed by numerous spot. Body colour may be grey, purple, or brown. The male have fins with reddish brown with thin blue line.
How to take care of Betta fish
1. Make sure the jar or bowl that you keep your Betta in is big enough so that he can swim around and not bump or tear his fins or scales. Also be sure there is plenty of surface area so that he can get enough oxygen.
2. Your Betta will thrive in the cleanest water that you can provide for him. He does not require a filtration system, but you should change out a third of his water every three days so it stays fresh and clean and keeps your finned friend from getting bacterial or fungal infections. Aged water or water that has set out for twenty four hours should be used to replace the old water.
3. Do not put your Betta fish with other Betta’s. They will tear at one another, often causing the death of at least one fish before they stop. Betta’s can be coupled with algae eaters, guppies, or corydorus catfish safely.
4. Use a turkey baster to clean small particles of uneaten food or debris from the bottom of the bowl or jar. Allowing this debris to sit at the bottom of the jar will cause the water to become cloudy, unsanitary, and to smell awful.
5. The PH of your tank should be at exactly 7.0. You can get a PH testing kit at your pet store along with solutions to minimize or increase the PH of your water.
6. When you clean the plants, rocks, or decorations in the bowl you should never use soap on them. It’s very hard to completely rinse all soap from these items and the soap residue can harm or even kill your Betta. Instead, use warm water and an abrasive brush to clean his things.
7. Keep your Betta tank, jar, or bowl covered or else it will jump and you don’t want him to end up flopping on the tabletop. Keeping the water level at least two inches from the top of the tank should also cut down on this problem.
8. Your Betta is a meat eater and likes live foods, such as brine shrimp the best. Frozen bloodworms are also a good choice for your meat eater. Most Betta fish will happily eat the Betta pellets sold at most pet stores. For a special treat every now and again you should offer some live food! You’ll have fun watching him eat it up!
9. Do not decorate your Betta bowl with rocks or marbles that may cause your Betta to get stuck between or under them. Be sure that they are a flat smooth surface that provides no risk to the health of your fish.
10. Remember that your fish is a living, breathing responsibility. You need to feed, clean, and care for your Betta just like you would any other pet. If he’s sick take him to the vet, if he’s hungry feed him, if his home is dirty, clean it.